Sunday, October 5, 2008

What Is Lacking....


Sometimes in this semester; for the past couple of months...i had a need, a thing that is lacked in my mouth (life)..and i have been in hunt searching for that.

I want something to eat, food specifically that make me, when i taste it...feel good. So good and..its just not a stomach food, but also food for the soul and heart.

I have eaten mostly, all food that i can think off, that have been the one i indulge when i am 'down'; but seems now, those food brings no effect to me.

so what is the kind of food that can make me 'whole'?..anyone who have any ideas, please tell me.

and i also have this one bad habit lately...i criticize on food. well, sometimes out loud, sometimes just a food for thought. I used to be the one bot criticizing food, but now i am..wonder why.

have to live with that i guess.

guess, before i hit 23, i realized what is happening with me, what is wrong with me, how to improve and how i have changed.

Before i hit 23, i am being someone else, and somehow, maybe...
those that had happened before, happen for a reason.

And maybe this is it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u like ice cream...

and to make u feel better with food, u shud jz treat urself with food after u've done a good job...

that way will make the food, regardless of any food, to taste good...

even if its jz sweets...

someone told me this long time ago...

Clearstar said...

owh, thank you...
guess, you must know me..if you knew i like ice cream:)..
ive tries, cornetto, BR, HD...tapi cam did not work..any ideas?