Thursday, October 2, 2008

Kacau Rendang,,,,




This raya, was the first raya that i have spend celebrating in kg rather than in kl..coz my dad went for umrah...anyway, i helped my nenek doing the must have delicacies for the raya..i perah santan for rendang and kacau the rendang ayam.and my nenek actually taught me how to do the rendang ayam with few tips..guess, i must be lucky to be taught the recipes and well, selagi dier hidup, i will try and get all her knowledge so i do have the little things that make my life more meaningful later on..
and these are few of the pics...its not a posing pic, even though i end up like one..hahah..enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

rendang yg muak dan menyebabkan aku gain 3 kg after 2 days raya

IZUAN HAMDAN said...

bkn nk bwk kan utk aku cket..kemut tol..wkaka