Saturday, August 2, 2008

Wondering...


I have been reading blogs, and newspaper and doing nothing of my work..uncool..coz my works is all that's important..and this morning, i went for a jog, inside UIA...and this captivated me and make me think..but i still could not get any answer..so anyone..
look at that tree and how it shades the road.. i mean, i can say its the work of gravity, but if you can see further down, the trunks are all straight up and just the leaves bending over..
its just like, most street i saw in the pictures, where the leaves are bending over and fascinatingly its happening just under my nose..i took this pic nearby the football field and nearby my college too.
so, what in my opinion now, on solidarity..people says when they are in group, they are not submitted to whats the group said, and still said that they have the rights for what ever else..such as their opinion..but actually, its a denial context. everyone needed a solidarity and its just a matter till we met one. its good in some sense, but also not in some.
anyhow, i could not think much and do my work much..too many things on my mind..mostly..academics and i want to be home.

No comments: