Friday, August 1, 2008

Lately

I have so many things to write but seems that it all drifted away, coz lacked of internet connection so i just think it over and maybe be in a conversation with anyone in my sight, so i can spill my ideas to them...so for now, it's late already, i have lab tomorrow and need to make some revision first and have my dinner..
what new with me, before i update it all..
1) i want a batman....
2) i am reading 2 books that took longer to finish; The Challenge- Mahathir Mohamad and How To Research, A guide for Undergraduate & Graduate Students- Stanley Richardson et. all.
3) My last movie i watched in cinema, The Dark Knight..and in love with it
4) Im doing my practical in Temerloh for 3 weeks in a row...2 more to go
5) Finally settling all my undoubts and regaining my life back..after a sudden turnoff early this week
6) In love..with...sape ek..batman:))

1 comment:

kaninchen_of_mersey said...

my other blog is full of SEO and capitalism purpose.