Saturday, August 9, 2008

Top family movies...

This is the family movies on my choice...over the years..

1) Con Air ( well i actually cried when i watched this movie, coz it shows the love between the husband to the wife, and especially the father to the daughter)\
2) Meet the Robinson ( Family thing again..family completes me)
3) Speed Racer ( Family completes me again)
4) The Last Samurai ( The love between, hm..this one hard to explain..the woman practically have to save the man (tom cruise) even though he killed her husband)
5) Dragon Heart ( I cried also, coz its painful the dragon had to kill himself, even he is the last one standing (dragon) just because his heart had been part of the devil prince.
6) Independence Day ( I just in love with this movie..the inspired speech by mr president, the love for the nation)

more to come soon

No comments: