Wednesday, May 14, 2008

MC-

Today i did not go to my practical. Got MC for 2 days. High fever, yesterday. Was planning to stay up doing my assignment, but end up in DSH till nearly mid night. had to do blood test to check for dengue. Never know private hospital a&e can be hectic an 'pasar' like at night...huhu. nway, till now, my assignment haven't finished off yet. when i started it, i feel sleepy..thanks to the drugs im taking..haha.
and i am furious to that one person.how could that one person put me in the reject list of call list. That was unfair, except that one person treat me like i am his ex. Meaning, big no-no and that one person still could not differentiate and accept what it mean as F-R-I-E-N-D-S!wELL, suit that one person then, guess tis will happen and i should have prepared for it. i mean, i do expect it to happen, just dont expect it will happen exactly as what i have counted for. so this will be it. hope he get whats best the life can offer for him.
and new thought in life. I am so scared of marriage and raising kids in this world nowadays. Not just about the recession or the inflation; more to the social norm nowadays. Its my age, my era, and i am shitless scared of it, i am still adopting to the reality, how am i going to protect my kids.
I know, some liberal thinking will just said, it's their lives, so its up to them. But a verse in the Quran, the parents are the one that shaped the kids lives. Am scared, seriously.
If i am not capable of raising my child, planning to stay single, be an andartu..hahah...and a nanny mcphee. baby sit someone else child, give them the great lesson in life and move on..knowing i have make some life, if not a life, better in this world.

No comments: