Thursday, May 1, 2008

1st May

Well, today is Labour Day, so on break from my practical.
Had my first show, first day movie, in OU, Ironman. Nice movie, well proves that even bad people have heart, i mean, for some lah, but nice to have geniuses, money and heart, but not nice with the casanova thingie...hehe
nway, lunch at fish & co.; and realized that i'm not a fish and chip person. Well, feels something missing with the menu (i mean, not the dish there, but the fish and chip as a whole)..hehe..so i asked for chile sauce, to add some taste, add up pepper, and lemon, obviously!!=)
and bought myself new wallet, so erase another memory, moving on i mean..uhuh..hard eh;P. and having my dinner at Swensen's in SS2. along and abah treat and, thank you very much=)).having fun dinner with family, and having my dad around...and then later, watched 'Return to Me'.
It's a love story flick, made in 1998 starring David D. and Minnie D. The storyline, was intriguing. A bit slow, wondering why the director added all up, but later realized that, those part plays its part too. There is no sex, well..maybe since its 10 years ago, but still...hehe, and the conflicting emotion, i can feel it too, when watching it. Its not about fairytale love, coz the fairy tale loved die. Its about not forgetting the one we love and moving on and love someone else, truly.
Kill line in this movie is by David D.,"She the second person that i love as a men, not as a guy". Get what it mean rite?..and the word 'I love you'; at the end of the movie, he said it. Before that, the way they looked at each other, holding hands, and kissing. Making love is not there.
Well, for a start, D avid D. wont starred in love making movie, if im not mistaken..he's in love and devoted truly to his wifey, Tea L. Sweet couple!!
So lastly, to wrap up my day, I hope, i pray, that i can move on, from any guy thats bothered my mind now. Starting today, i'm keeping up my record. So, first day, Surviving.

No comments: