Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Day in, Day Out

I have started in new centre for my practical. Well, let just say everything has its good and bad side, and it depends on the person, own self to want to change. The self will. ..:) I just have to make a good use of it and hope for the best and may i learn some thing, new things there.
In my love life aspect, i feel empty inside. I mean, im engaged...but its not the same feeling. I feel more like i am single. I have no one to turn too, to confide into. I have shutting down my self, except to my own, and people that i know i will not encounter them much.
In my previous history of life, this is the time where i look for boyfriend, as someone to fill up my time, my boredness, to just listen to me, to care and to love..in my extra time..and when i do get tired or suddenly, just dont feel like having someone, then i just break up. But now, is not like last time..my younger days.
After my time with aslam, he just thought me the meaning of being in commitment relationship and to stay through thick and thin with that one person. so yeah, its hard to just fling around now, or find someone to be the one.
I just wonder, how someone knows who to get married with..and spend the rest of their life with.
and how that someone, knows that rite at that moment, they met the one, and lost that person to fate..how they lived their life with that. Do they moved on or some time, in their life long journey, they will think and reflect and regret for not able to do anything to have that one person.
In life, i learn and grow up...and get matured.
And make mistakes, and learn from the mistakes and improve.
not stay and stick with that mistake.
Someone, one person support is all that needed, and that one person will make me strong. A thousand people will break me, and that one person is needed.
For me, that one person is my dad.
Happy Fathers Day, maybe this blog comes to soon or maybe, its just not the time yet..but yeah..i Love you..aBAH.

No comments: