Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy..Ceria?!

Hey...im in SMC now..so been telling you that in my previous post. Today, the typist for the radiologist, told me that i am a ceria girl. That whenever i start talking or even open my mouth, i am happy..i feel not. I mean, i dont think so..i feel just normal and mundane..hahah..seriously...then the radiologist..he look stressed, i mean, he is stressed..then i called him to go to CT scan to review the images..and he said, fatima..why are you always happy? can you not...hahah..i am shocked, so i said..when im on my PMS, then i will be in bad mood..heheh...then he smile:)).so overall, maybe i am happy kot..i mean, thats my family..my siblings..talkatives, happy always, even so many things in mind and loud..hahah.
so, let see, whats going on lately...that friend, the long lost friend..oh..not the long lost friend, that someone..do called me, and texted me...on the last day exam..and im happy, coz thats mean "someone" still want to be friends with me..YEAY...hehe. so we talked a little, just that. and "someone" went back to hometown..i want to meet that someone, but seems that someone dont want to meet me..so be it lah, no need to wait and hope for something that seems impossible:)
so on my weekends, after my practical..i went to my gramma's house..was a blast actually..took my grandma out for shopping of her groceries with two of my guy cousins..hahah..first time, man!..and we went and have something to much on just me and 3 guy cousins later on..went home before maghrib and feel great..coz spend sometime and make my grandma happy:))
on sunday..i watched, Seven..owh..thats sat nite movie..great one..7 deeds that make you rot in hell..Christians version kay..:)its 1995 movie and eventhough get ranked 18 those days, its so clean and have "nothing"..unlike the U nowadays...:(huh.
that sunday morning, watched Chuck..man, that series was good..damn good..hehe, and spend my noon sleeping coz will spent my time watching movie with fam that nite..Indiana Jones..heheh..
dam cool rite. Thanks to abah, for treating us at the BK and to along for the movie tickets..:))!!
and thats it..owh, wait up..before i went to the cinema, i watched 21..cool movie and just cool lah..luck on yer side, Jeff Ma:))
and just now, i have lunch with my special friend. He is someone, that im so close with, i am close with..since i left Jasin till now. And we never met even once after high school. but we keep in touch by phones and smses only..and yurp..just now, was the first..after nearly 6 years didnt meet and then voila...hehe..
kinda fun hanging out with him and. I hope he did not hope much from me. I hate when the guys end up in love with me..or they thought they were after the first date. I mean, i know im flexible and can get along with anyone..but c'mon, you must like someone more than just the first date. The attraction must be there,and the spark..well, for me..i go for the chemistry..:)

No comments: