Sunday, July 6, 2008

New Day, New Sem...



Hiye there people, its been awhile.
Im back in Kuantan and I get homesick now..hahaha..kinda funny also. I beg my dad not to leave me that soon in Kuantan, but he wants to go back to home early, so i have to get my lunch in my Mahallat's cafe. Well, then it struck me that i am a senior. My my, i could not bear the thought that i am a senior. I feel old. There are too much of unfamiliar faces around me and i know i have to prepared of what may come soon in real life. And i have to enjoy my life as much as i can now, before i finally have to face all the real life crisis that effect the whole world.
I went to my gath, of 510 MRSMJ 01/02 last sat in KLCC. It was fun meeting all of them. But turns out, there's only 9 of us. There others have things in their way. But we talked and discussed and taking pictures. Lots of it. Much much also. The pictures will come soon.:).
and what else happening...
oh yeah, wait..I'm moving into new home. i like it. I dont know why, but i like it. Maybe the serenity. Will tell you more on that later.
And now, what is my plan for. Is to write a story of my love life that cause pain in me, so that i can move on. Its been 2 days since i'm working on that story and cant wait for it to be over. Spilling it, writing it, cause much pain in me. It feel hurt in the inside, but i have to spill it out. I have to let go and be free from the memory. When i reread the text messages and what ive written, it made me cried in the inside. Hope i can cried also on the outside. But hope i will not also. I have to let go, and i want to end the story ASAP.
Pray for me and senior year, here i comes.

love, me.

No comments: