Thursday, June 19, 2008

stresssss

okay, i am very stress now. When the working environment is not that great, than you feel you want to get out of there fast. I dont like today. First thing in the morning, my mood spoiled for what happen last night. Then, this morning, the last guy i want to worked with today, is in the same lab as me. I mean, c'mon. I thought he supposed to be in another lab. We not even talked, i mean, just exchanging some few words, and he still cold and i am to him too. Plus, a doctor, get ego-istic. Urgh, hate that. Wish i can get back to the old lab, the one with KA and S. But, its someone else's turn now.
Tomorrow is the last day, hopefully i cant survived. I missed my last case, because of my fault. I want to get back, i want to watched it. But my CAs incharged keep asking me when i do i want to get home, so i get tired with that question and i said now. BUt i want to watch PTMC. i mean, it is so rare, plus it is a high risk case. and i know also, this case will ends around 9++, nearly 10. dont think i want to stay there and just and be with that guy. Dont want him. Tomorrow, is the last day i will see him and hopefully the last one too.
Wish tomorrow will be better and i can relax. Wish, tomorrow is more great than today.

No comments: