Sunday, June 1, 2008

August Rush

I feel it the moment i watched this movie. It is so touching, heart-reaching and magical. I feel how the mother feels for the lost of the son,(not like i have experienced it before:)), and i feel how he felt when he seek and searched for his parents for 11 years and ++ days.
I am loud when we watched it, luckily im at home and just my 4 younger sisters watching the movie with me..so they like, shut up, we want to smacked you and etc..coz i am loud and always asked them, wasnt it sad, ooh..this is sad..and omg..sedihnye....heheh...
but i feel more better if the director show the scene where mr evan taylor get to be introduced with his parents..i mean, the parents just there, in front of him..c'mon....
he is cute..damn cute..with the cute pair of dimple and the innocent face when he smile, grin and just be happy..man..and i am already having crushed on Jonathan Rhys Meyers..so not more on him..and the mommy..i forgot what is her name, but she bears the name of Lyla Novacek...she's a beauty...
so, people, that read my blog..watch August Rush and tell me what do you think k..
btw, i just happen to know someone, who has been an orphan in his life and i feel very sorry for him. He lost his confidence in life and very naive in living.
I know he is nice, but this time around..i have to know when to stop..and let the ship sail on its own....:)
till then, my assignment havent finished yet let alone im touching it..i just havent the feeling yet and whole lot of battle star gallactica episodes are waiting to be watched...
hmmmm..wonder which one comes first???.....

No comments: