Wednesday, July 9, 2008

New..

Today, my life started get back on track. The love story is 80% done, i finally let go..(i hope so) and i want to keep it away.Anyway, in the less than a month, i moved into a new house, get a room on my own finally..haha(but i still miss my old room mate, along lahpun..i mean we have been room mates since i could not possibly remember when despite all the fighting and arguing)..guess, growing up already:)
then, i am having my new laptop. This part, I am still guilty and i have make a promise to myself that i will take care of this laptop, like very very much. I mean, my first laptop was compaq and accidentally spilled water on it..its not even a year pun. Then, its dell inspiron, bought it when i starting out my degree and lasted on for 3 years..with so many problems with it. Right after the warranty was off,there appears strips of line on the screen and i have been living with that for 2 years. The ultimatum was when it got overheated and died. Even the power supply was not working and there it goes. And the last now, my new one,my latest and the one i loved very much at the moment now..is my ASUS...till now i was wondering why am i not choosing ASUS in the first place over other brand in the market..
i mean, i like the design, i like the name. just like the same reasons people will go after Macbook, well, its rare also to find people using ASUS, and i like to the bits. I mean, yesterday, i was lining up to set up my WIFI in the IT department, and there are plenty of people using compaq, acer, dell and benq. That was my choices last time also. There are some that used sony vio and im not sure i have encountered any using macbook..uhuh..and ASUS besides me:)..
what else i like about my new laptop, well, its the same just like any other vista (what im using now), but i still like it..thansk bunch to abah and jadati.. this time, i will treat and jaga it good k..
what else is new, hmm...oh, yeah..new car. Abah bought it for me and it was all cool and im thankful for that.
Oh yeah, what really new that wasnt supposed to be new..
i guess, finally us..the siblings, the sisters..are so closed with each other. We spend our time at home and we are closed that we called each other mostly everyday..thanks to abah for the line and along..we need to be in one plan..so we call each other for free too..:)...the rest, bilah, aiman and amani..you will come this to stage and its was fun. Just open up to us..and we will be there for you..i love you lots k..
and for some reason, that one particular person that thought me a lot on this. I mean, no matter how disassatraous yer family are, dysfunction or sort; they will be the one you love more and will love you..its just there..the security and the pamperness just wont go away..no matter what.
I cant wait to be home, which is like less than 36 hours.. I mean, i just get here last sunday, but i want to be home. I am homesick these days. I ate perfectly well, but i just feel hungry or not energetics..heheh. Want to be home and get cozy and lazy on the couch and watch the tv series and laugh heartedly with my siblings.
I guess for now, my heart is empty of love from the someone special thats why i loved my family like so much much more..kinda like a lil hypocrite aite..huhhu.
and i miss hanging out at least once in a week at any kopitiam and just shared the stories between us. More like to gossiping rite?hehe
and my learning issue for the past weeks..
maybe lesson came for me in hard ways. I have to experienced all that so that i know whats the best for me. Just like when i bought all the notebook. The first one was by impulse, and look where it got me. The second one, i think it through and asked people, but my option wasnt wide enough. I still in this glass that i set a bar, a line, that i could not buy beyond somethings..that i settle for that even after careful thought..and looks what happened in the end. And, my third one, i love it to the bits. Hope its fits what i want in a laptop..well, it do so far and i want to take care of it like hell. Well, hopefully, the third time is the charm, after 2 hard lesson of letting ur money down the drain.
And maybe this is a lesson for me too. Getting and wanting to get married and get engaged early. Its either impulsive (first case), or i have think it through, but i just didnt open my eyes wide enough for all the options to be pouring in some hypocritical reasons (i hope not) and last one, after everything have been weight upon.
Its hard..hurting many people in the process, but its when we know that we are finally grown and get ready to be in adult world.
And to be noted, some people just know to express their saying without exactly felt the pain and love..perhaps.
till then, love you lots.

No comments: