Thursday, March 5, 2009

My stress reliever....=))


Say..today i am so stressed out..well, with what happened..and practical, and with my current 'enjoy' friends...that i really need a good slice of chocolate cake to wash it all away..and a good movie..but unfortunately, i have assignment to be submitted tomorrow.
so, when i reached my room, i hug my roommate cum my classmate cum my bestfriend..hehe..and then, she surprised me with a bar of Cadbury chocolate..wow..i am so happy..so i get my first stress reliever..:))
then, i told her my stressness of the week..and she let me eat her mango pudding..and we had the stress reliever session until maghrib..so my another room mate cum bestfriend, came back..and i eat her makanan..hahaha...
and my craved for chocolate cake still on..i have been craving since last sunday..and i thot, well, i can be bersabar and wait for tomorrow..but then, my craveness starts...so i tear the chocolate foil, take a piece, and text my bestfriend (she went out for drink with friend)..tell her i want a secret recipe chocolate cake..
and guess what, 10 mins then, i got a text msg from a friend of mine..telling me to meet him..and voila..i got my chocolate indulgence secret recipe cake..requested from subang..by..hm...what shall i name him as ek..sweet boy;)...
so i end up grinning from ear to ear and i can finally settle doing my assignment...

but yet, until now, i havent finished with mu assignment..laziness crawling in...bad my dear, bad for me..
gud nite people....and thank you..my bestfriends and my sweet guy:))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gampang best choc tu huhu