Wednesday, March 4, 2009

i have settle

finally, i have seen it. I thot with friends it will be different, and i give my best. I try to be the best for them, with the hope that it is different from couple relationship. but turn out, it is the same.
and maybe, i test myself, make me venture into it..to see how it goes, and now i have seen the result. There is no such thing as pure love anymore, not between friends anymore. Even like, or love between boy and girl make them do things they never do before..there is no unselfish love anymore.
maybe is still exist, but with four best buds, i have not seen it.
there goes friendship.
so if i stop loving them, does that make me like them?
i am not stopping myself from loving them, i am stop. and loving myself more.
i need to mend me, to pull me back again, to be happy again and find and head back to my friends, who love me and not selfish.

1 comment:

bladioskov said...

salam..dont u remember what i told u?u dont have to be like them..u dont need to be one..n there's no need for u to underestimate ur worth by comparing urself with others coz we're different that each of us is special..pure love doesnt exist?beware of ur words..coz in life love is neither planned nor it does for a reason..but when love is real,it becomes ur plan for life n reason for living..