Friday, May 15, 2009

Memory Lane...from the room...

I am here in Putra Heights...and for good..well there will be a (confirm) another time that i will went back, during clearance..but for now.. these are from my memory..

This is from my room window..8th of April 09














Another shot also, same tarikh...














tapi, this is on 26th april 09...beza kan..actually this tree facinate me sepanjang 4 tahun im staying at my room..since my blind rosak and x leh naikkan, and plus with the langsir..i always keep untie it...so i barely look outside my window to appreciate this..but, i do..and i will miss the 'seasonal' yellow flowers..and the bees that came in my room when its full of flower unlike below...

yang ni monyet2 yang sokmo curi makanan..and alhamdullilah..sepanjang 4 tahun, xde yang get into my compartment..:)
and this is the view...when i stepped outside my room...

and

No comments: